Summary Table(Data shown is for 2016, the latest year with complete data in all categoreies)
Oil Reserves in Czechia
See also: List of countries by Oil Reserves
Czechia holds 15,000,000 barrels of proven oil reserves as of 2016, ranking 84th in the world and accounting for about
0.0% of the world's total oil reserves of 1,650,585,140,000 barrels.
Total Oil Reserves in Czechia are less than even a single year of oil consumption (65,684,044 barrels as of 2016), making Czechia highly dependent on oil imports in order to substain its consumption levels.
Global Rank: 84th
| Share of World: 0.00 %
0 years of oil left
(at current consumption levels)
History of Oil Reserves in Czechia
Oil Consumption in Czechia
See also: List of countries by Oil Consumption
- Czechia consumes 179,956 barrels per day (B/d) of oil as of the year 2016.
- Czechia ranks 58th in the world for oil consumption, accounting for about 0.2% of the world's total consumption of 97,103,871 barrels per day.
- Czechia consumes 0.71 gallons of oil per capita every day (based on the 2016 population of 10,618,857 people), or 260 gallons per capita per year (6 barrels). [1 barrel = 42 US Gallons]
Oil Production in Czechia
See also: List of countries by Oil Production
- Czechia produces
15,586.33 barrels per day of oil (as of 2016) ranking 86th in the world.
- Czechia produces every year an amount equivalent to 37.9% of its total proven reserves (as of 2016).
- Czechia imports 59% of its oil consumption (106,663 barrels per day in 2016).
History of Oil Consumption and Production