Trinidad and Tobago Natural Gas
Summary Table(Data shown is for 2015, the latest year with complete data in all categoreies)
Gas Reserves in Trinidad and Tobago
See also: List of countries by Gas Reserves
Trinidad and Tobago holds 11 trillion cubic feet (Tcf) of proven gas reserves as of 2017, ranking 36th in the world and accounting for about
0% of the world's total natural gas reserves of 6,923 Tcf.
Trinidad and Tobago has proven reserves equivalent to 14.1 times its annual consumption. This means it has about 14 years of gas left (at current consumption levels and excluding unproven reserves).
Trinidad and Tobago Gas Reserves
Global Rank: 36th
| Share of World's Gas: 0.15 %
14 years of natural gas left
(at current consumption levels)
History of Gas Reserves in Trinidad and Tobago
Gas Consumption in Trinidad and Tobago
See also: List of countries by Gas Consumption
- Trinidad and Tobago consumes 750,061 million cubic feet (MMcf) of natural gas per year as of the year 2017.
- Trinidad and Tobago ranks 34th in the world for natural gas consumption, accounting for about 0.6% of the world's total consumption of 132,290,211 MMcf.
- Trinidad and Tobago consumes 541,929 cubic feet of natural gas per capita every year (based on the 2017 population of 1,384,059 people), or 1,485 cubic feet per capita per day.
Gas Production in Trinidad and Tobago
See also: List of countries by Gas Production
- Trinidad and Tobago produces
1,481,287.68 million cubic feet (MMcf) of natural gas per year (as of 2015) ranking 25th in the world.
- Trinidad and Tobago exports 37% of its natural gas production (546,818 MMcf in 2015).
History of Gas Consumption and Production